The 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival begins this week and guests will explore lush landscapes and signature displays that only Disney can bring to life. But, did you know you can take your festival experience to the next level with a guided tour? The Royal Tea Garden Tour will guide you through the beauty and history of an English tea garden and afterward, you’ll enjoy a sampling of tea and scones.
The Royal Garden Tea Tour begins at 9:45 AM in the United Kingdom Pavilion at Epcot—before World Showcase opens to the general public at 11:00 AM. Your tour guide will lead you through an elegant tea garden, where you’ll spend approximately 45 minutes exploring the garden in-depth, and learning the artistry and history behind growing and blending tea.
Your tour ends with a stop at the Rose & Crown Dining Room, where you’ll be served scones and tea!
- The price of this tour is $18.00 per person, including tax. Valid admission to Epcot is also required and is not included in the price of this tour.
- Advance reservations are recommended.
- For reservations, visit Guest Relations, call (407) WDW-TOUR or contact your Disney Travel Agent for availability. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- You’ll be on your feet for the duration of this 45-minute walking tour. Please be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Tour is from 9:45 AM until approximately 10:30 AM.
- Please check in between 9:30 AM and 9:45 AM at the Rose & Crown Dining Room. You’ll meet your guide and tour group at this location.
The 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs from February 28 through May 28, 2018.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.