Disney’s Riviera Resort is now open, this European inspired resort has stylish accommodations—from cozy Tower Studios to spacious villas with up to 3 bedrooms.
This morning we were given a tour of the Studio, One Bedroom, and Grand Villa Suites.
Here is the information from Disney:
This Resort hotel offers a full range of room options, including:
- Deluxe Studios
- 1-Bedroom Villas
- 2-Bedroom Villas
- 3-Bedroom Grand Villas
- NEW! Tower Studios – unique to Disney’s Riviera Resort, these accommodate up to 2 Guests
Wherever you stay at Disney’s Riviera Resort, you’re sure to rediscover the joy of life away from the everyday hustle and bustle.
NEW! Tower Studios
Specially designed for 2 Guests, these one-of-a-kind Tower Studios are a marvel of efficiency and luxury—and are unique to Disney’s Riviera Resort. Built into the wall, you’ll find a microwave, small refrigerator, drawers and a cleverly hidden pull-down queen-size bed that just as easily tucks away to reveal a comfortable lounge-worthy space.
Each stylish Deluxe Studio sleeps up to 5, with a queen-size bed, a pull-down queen-size bed, and a single pull-down bunk-size bed. Enjoy the convenience of your own kitchenette—and unwind on your private patio or balcony.
Discover the Villa Difference
You’ll truly feel at home in 1-Bedroom Villas or larger, where you’ll discover a variety of comforts and conveniences, including:
- Separate bedrooms that offer privacy
- A sleek, fully equipped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances—perfect for whipping up a French toast breakfast
- Your own washer and dryer—so you can pack lightly and avoid airline baggage fees
- A soothing bubble-jet bathtub—where you can to relax after an excitement-packed day
Let’s jump right in and start with the Studio:
Next up we have a look at the one bedroom suite.
Finally, let’s check out the Grand Villa Suite
For room rates please visit Disney World.com
To learn about the artwork at Disney’s Riviera Resort check out this video: