Can you believe the 24 hour event is almost here? The Magic Kingdom being open for 24 hours is my dream come true! So there will be some special entertainment along with the usual.
Check it out:
- Everything starts off with a special edition of the Welcome Show, as heroes and villains make their way to Magic Kingdom Park.
- The “Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!” Street Party will feature Disney heroes at 10 a.m. and Disney villains at 1:30 p.m. When it comes to the 5:45 p.m. performance, though, exactly who makes an appearance will be determined by your votes throughout the day!
- The Magic Kingdom Park parades will each have two performances, with the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at 12 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. and Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade at 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. And don’t forget “Wishes Nighttime Spectacular” fireworks at 9 p.m. and “Celebrate the Magic” at 8:45 p.m., 9:45 p.m., and 11:45 p.m.
- Prior to each presentation of Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade, the Disney villains roll through Magic Kingdom Park in a pre-parade, celebrating how “It’s Good to Be Bad!”
- Starting at 11 p.m., half of Princess Fairytale Hall becomes Scary Tale Hall, the perfect place to encounter Maleficent and the Queen from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.” (Don’t worry, though. The other side of the hall will still feature favorite royals Anna and Elsa.) This sounds awesome!
- Later, around 1:45 a.m., the villains take over the rest of the park’s character greeting locations. Where Aladdin and Jasmine appear in Adventureland during the day, expect to find Jafar instead. Elsewhere, Dr. Facilier takes the place of Princess Tiana, Captain Hook subs for Peter Pan, and more!
- In Tomorrowland, the #INCREDIBLESSuperDanceParty rocks the Rockettower Plaza Stage from 4:30 p.m. – 10 p.m., followed by Incredibles Movie Night with screenings of Disney•Pixar’s “The Incredibles” from 11 p.m. – 5 a.m.
- Disney’s “Up All Night” Dance Party at Cinderella Castle and the Frontierland Dance Party on the west side of the park will keep things festive from 2 a.m. – 5:45 a.m. I will definitely be there!
- This grand, 24-hour party concludes with a special “Kiss Goodnight” at 5:50 a.m. at the Railroad Station in Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A.
Will you be dressing as a Hero or a Villain? I will be going as Maleficent!
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!