The grand premiere of Disney & Pixar’s Soul is just a few days away, that’s why we have a Right Note Smoothie recipe inspired by the movie!
A healthy treat featuring a jazzy blend of DOLE blueberries, blackberries, bananas, pineapple, spinach, almond milk and old-fashioned rolled oats.
This bluish-purple drink is low-fat, low-sodium, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free to give it the same all-audience appeal as the widely anticipated movie itself.
Earlier this year Dole launched multifaceted health and wellness programs inspired by Disney and Pixar films Monsters Inc. and Ratatouille, you can find them at www.dole.com/Disney through January 2021 with original recipes like this one!
- 2 ripe DOLE bananas, peeled, cut crosswise into thirds and frozen
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of chopped DOLE pineapple, frozen
- 1/2 cup of DOLE baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of DOLE blueberries, frozen
- 1/3 cup of DOLE blackberries plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 1/4 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender on high until smooth; serve garnished with blueberries and mint, if desired. Makes about 5 cups.
This recipe release will be followed by a larger 2021 Dole healthy-living initiative themed to Disney and Pixar’s Soul.
Don’t forget to watch Soul on December 25th only on Disney Plus!
Credit: Dole Food Company
- Surprise Mom With A Tonga Toast Breakfast This Mother’s Day! - May 8, 2021
- Apple Crumble Tarts Recipe From Epcot Food & Wine Festival! - May 7, 2021
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021