Ok, I may not be Italian by birth, but since 95% of my friends growing up were Italian, I count it as Italian by proxy. From an early age, I knew what a good red sauce, meatball, and pie (pizza) should be. So I was excited to try out the updated menu at the Boardwalk Pizza Window at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort and relive my “Italian” roots!
New Menu Items
- New pizzas: Sausage and Mushroom Pizza – Personal $10.99/ Whole $22.99 and White Pizza with Bacon and Mushroom – Personal $10.99/ Whole $22.99
- New sandwiches: Meatball Sub with Chips – $11.99 and Italian Hoagie Sandwich with Chips – $9.99
- New desserts: Limoncello Dessert Bar – $3.79 and Mini Cannoli – $4.29
- New salads: Caprese Salad – $4.49 (or 1 snack credit) and Antipasto Salad – $4.49 (or 1 snack credit)
- Pizza is NO longer being served by the slice only personal 10″ or whole
Caprese Salad – $4.49
Juicy cherry tomatoes, Italian spices, mozzarella and balsamic come together for an excellent Caprese salad. I only wish it was larger!
Antipasto Salad – $4.49
Salami, artichoke, kalamata olives, cherry tomato, pepperoncini, and mozzarella cheese unite to create a jam-packed Antipasto Salad. My only wish same as the Caprese is that the serving was bigger.
Meatball Sub with Chips – $11.99
A perfectly toasted bun is topped with red sauce, meatballs and mozzarella cheese served with a side of classic Lay’s potato chips. Meatballs can easily be bland and dry, but these were juicy and seasoned just right! This was my favorite! Ugh, I am still dreaming about that meatball sub!
Personal 10” Cheese Pizza
Nothing ruins a pizza like a terrible crust. No one likes a “soggy bottom” (any other Mary Berry fans?)! A thin crispy crust, perfectly seasoned sauce, and melty mozzarella cheese equal pizza pie perfection!
Mini Cannoli – $4.29
With four mini cannoli in an order, it is the perfect dessert to share! The shell had a nice crunch (no one likes a soft cannoli shell) and there was no shortage of delicious filling.
Limoncello Dessert Bar – $3.79
Two slices per order, the limoncello dessert bar is like summer in a bite. The lemon is incredibly refreshing, and not overly sweet.
Boardwalk pizza window is a great option for the whole family, especially with picky eaters. Order the cheese or pepperoni for the kids and the parents can enjoy one of the new sandwiches or pizzas! Two thumbs up on the new revitalized menu. Stay hungry Disney Friends!
Latest posts by Whitney W (see all)
- Discover the Fun of Sea Life Orlando Aquarium - January 3, 2019
- Review: Henry’s Hard Orange Soda Float at All-Star Music - January 3, 2019
- Goofy Candy Co. Offering Flavored Cotton Candy - December 20, 2018