Disney blogger and Sorcerer Radio on-air personality, Natalie Henley, recently published her first book Strategies for Paying for Disney. Henley shares her experiences as a certified public accountant and her love of the Disney parks to pass along tips and tricks for saving money to help you pay for your Disney vacation.
The book’s layout reads like a detailed road map giving the reader a nice overview of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World resorts. If you are a frequent visitor to the “House of Mouse” this information will be “old hat” to you. The next section goes into the nuts-and-bolts of transportation, lodging, tickets and dining. What I like is the way Henley poses questions and options to consider when creating your budget, after all, she is a CPA.
Midway through the text she calls upon her accounting background that including some common sense money-saving tips regarding coupons and discounts as well as some out-of-the-box tricks like mortgages, credit cards and tax refunds. Great advise for even the most organized and thrifty vacation planners.
Overall this eBook is full of great information and is more like a detailed text book than your typical Disney travel guide, which is a good thing. The organization, detail and insight makes it an easy read and is a welcome addition to your Disney trip planning book collection. This book more than pays for itself making it a very wise investment so you can experience the Disney magic more often.
“Strategies for Paying for Disney” is available for purchase through Amazon.
Disney is a fabulous vacation spot, offering World-class entertainment and attractions. With so many offerings, many people are overwhelmed by the extensive planning and extraordinary costs associated with this dream vacation. Here you will find much of the information you need to make your Disney vacation affordable while also receiving planning tips.
This book will:
- Give an exciting overview of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
- Provide detailed information on most aspects of planning a vacation to the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
- Suggest a variety of unique and well thought out money savings tips for a variety of vacation needs, i.e. those wanting to stay on a tight budget, as well as those hoping for deluxe accommodations while also staying within their budget
- Show individuals strategies for bringing in money to go on a vacation to Disney with minimal effort
- Demonstrate how the various money savings strategies accumulate chapter by chapter
- Applying the money savings strategies to a variety of vacationing situations
- Get your book today and learn how you can save money for your vacation to Disney!
- Review: “Strategies for Paying for Disney” eBook – A No-nonsense Guide to Saving Money for Your Next Vacation (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
- Disney Quick Tips – How to interact with a Disney Addict (chipandco.com)