Reservations Open for Celebrating Disney100 at the Disneyland Resort Guided Tour
A new tour is coming to the Disneyland Resort! Celebrating Disney100 at the Disneyland Resort Guided Tour begins April 7th and reservations are open now.
Related – Minnie Replaces Mickey Flowers at Disneyland Entrance
Experience the Disneyland Resort as a living story, visiting special sites and uncovering tales of how The Walt Disney Company has brought magic to life for over a century, with fantasy worlds and characters inspiring our minds and touching our hearts.
You’ll have the opportunity to chat with an animator and take part in a unique drawing experience that features special characters for Disney100, at Animation Academy. And when we visit Sleeping Beauty Castle adorned with dazzling Disney100 celebratory decorations, get camera ready! We’ll take your snapshot in front of this incredible display.
On the day of the tour, each Guest can also enjoy reserved viewing for the “Magic Happens” Parade, returning for the Disney100 Celebration. This unforgettable spectacle reminds us you don’t need wings to fly, shooting stars are for wishes and magic doesn’t end at midnight! (Only Guests with a valid reservation for the Celebrating Disney100 at the Disneyland Resort Guided Tour may enter the reserved viewing area.)
This exciting tour includes:
- Walking through Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park with an official Disneyland tour guide
- Touring Buena Vista Street, Animation Academy, Main Street Opera House, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Taking part in a unique drawing experience at Animation Academy that features special characters for Disney100
- A complimentary digital download of your snapshot in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle adorned with dazzling Disney100 celebratory decorations
- A Disney100 Celebration treat
- Reserved viewing for the “Magic Happens” Parade, on the day of the tour
- A specially designed Disney100 commemorative pin
This new tour can be reserved now for dates April 7 and beyond! The Celebrating Disney100 at the Disneyland Resort tour will be available for a limited time so book your tickets asap!
If you’d like to experience this tour and add it to your Disneyland vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!