Reservations to Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park are now open to Members with a Disney Resort hotel reservation during the event. Reservations will open to all Members on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 9:00am EST. The complimentary event is exclusive to Disney Vacation Club Members and special guests. Availability is limited.
- Event Dates: Friday, June 23, 2017; Wednesday, June 28, 2017; Wednesday, July 5, 2017; Thursday, July 13, 2017
- Time: Event is from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM; Members and special guests can enter the park as early as 7:30 PM
- Location: Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
Reservations are required and limited. Unfortunately, walk-ins will not be permitted. A valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID are required at check-in. Complimentary admission to the after-hours event at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park is valid for the duration of the event. If you wish to enter the water park before the event, valid park admission is required.
For early admission, use regular bus location to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Complimentary bus transportation will be provided between 6:30 PM and 12:30 AM for those staying at Disney Vacation Club Resorts. Bus service will run between Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park and the main bus stops in the following Disney Resort hotel locations:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Complimentary bus transportation will also be available between the Disney Springs bus stop and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park, provided between 6:30 PM and 12:30 AM.
Offer is complimentary, non-transferable and cannot be sold. Party size limits apply: For Members with a reservation at a Disney Resort hotel, party size is limited to the Member and up to the number of guests listed on their Disney Resort hotel reservation. For Members without a reservation at a Disney Resort hotel, party size is limited to the Member and up to 5 guests.
Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian. It is requested that Members cancel at least 48 hours in advance. Event may be canceled at the discretion of Disney Vacation Club due to inclement weather and Guests will be notified via resort communication.
Reservations to the DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park can be made online by visiting the Disney Vacation Club website.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my Facebook page here to book your next Disney adventure or to purchase theme park tickets. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money!
Photo Credit: Disney Vacation Club
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017