Aboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream, guests age 18 and older can enjoy secluded places and pampering – plus nighttime entertainment venues just for adults. Add fine dining, a deluxe spa, tranquil private pools, secluded sundecks and a comfy café, and the result is a vacation full of ways adults can indulge, unwind, relax and rejuvenate themselves in exclusive areas.
Europa (Disney Fantasy) and The District (Disney Dream) are nighttime entertainment areas featuring sophisticated bars and lounges, a playground for grownups that transports adult guests to a world that’s all their own. The array of experiences stimulates all the senses – with each venue presenting a unique design, look, feel, sounds and palate-pleasing delights. All venues are interconnected and convey a sense of discovery as guests move throughout the areas. Europa and The District, located on Deck 4 aft, are open exclusively to guests age 18 and older.
Europa venues include:
- La Piazza – lounge inspired by stylish Italian plazas, complete with a bar inspired by a carousel, Venetian masks and a classic Vespa
- Skyline – a chic, metropolitan “sky bar” with changing views of stunning European skylines
- O’Gills Pub – a rollicking Irish bar with modern-day twists
- Ooh La La – an elegant room inspired by a French boudoir
- The Tube – a vibrant metropolitan club reminiscent of swinging London
The District venues include:
- District Lounge – sophisticated, relaxed area featuring live piano music and entertainment
- 687 – warm, welcoming and casual – a modern interpretation of a traditional pub
- Pink – an elegant and upscale cocktail lounge serving champagne and top-shelf libations
- Skyline – a chic, metropolitan “sky bar” with ever-changing views of stunning city skylines
- Evolution – inspired by the evolution of the butterfly, a dynamic, contemporary nightclub
Two distinctive, adults-only dining experiences whisk guests away to an epicurean delight aboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream. Available as alternatives to the normal rotational dining experiences, these refined culinary adventures on Deck 12 are reserved for guests ages 18 and older:
Palo combines sweeping ocean views, rich décor and epicurean excellence to create the setting for a romantic escape. A redesigned version of the Disney Cruise Line signature specialty restaurant, Palo invites adults to indulge in a menu of delectable Northern Italian cuisine, an extensive wine list and superior service.
For an even more memorable Palo experience, guests may dine al fresco on a private outdoor teak deck, with picturesque views and warm ocean breezes further tantalizing the senses.
Remy is Disney Cruise Line’s premier dining option. In an exquisite art nouveau setting with incredible ocean views, guests enjoy French-inspired gourmet cuisine by two award-winning chefs. Chef Arnaud Lallement from l’Assiette Champenoise, a Michelin two-star restaurant just outside Reims, France, and Chef Scott Hunnel from award-winning Victoria & Albert’s at Walt Disney World Resort collaborate to create a menu that melds classic and contemporary styles in a sophisticated dining concept featuring superior products and seasonal ingredients.
Nestled between Palo and Remy is Meridian, a cozy getaway with a décor inspired by the early days of sea travel. The venue features a sextant navigational tool embedded in the floor, banquettes with buckles to resemble old steamer trunks and leather maps embossed with passport stamps from around the world adorning the walls.
Senses Spa & Salon provides tranquility, pampering and relaxation in an ocean-view environment that spans two decks and more than 16,000 square feet.
- 17 private treatment rooms – offering a menu of luxurious spa treatments and services such as massages, body wraps and facials.
- Rainforest – offering the benefits of steam, heat and hydrotherapy combined with the power of aromatherapy to relax the mind and body. Specialized areas include a steam bath, steam room, tiled sauna and aromatic showers evoking everything from a waterfall to tropical rain to a refreshing mist. Guests can relish Rainforest’s calming ocean views while reclining in heated mosaic tile relaxation chairs, or lounge outside in a whirlpool hot tub on the private teak deck.
- Two lavish couple’s spa villas – for the ultimate indulgence, the villas feature an indoor spa treatment suite connected to a private outdoor verandah with personal whirlpool hot tub, shower and a plush, double lounge chair.
- Ocean-view gym – a nearly 2,500-square-foot gym with state-of-the-art exercise equipment and complimentary group classes such as yoga, Pilates, aerobics, stretching and spinning.
- Adults can soak up the sun and bask in warm tropical breezes at the Quiet Cove Pool on Deck 11. Quiet Cove Pool, a multi-level pool with varying depths from a six-inch deep sunbathing pool to a four-foot plunge pool, features the ultimate “watering hole”: Cove Bar is a part of the pool.
- Satellite Sun Deck (Disney Fantasy) includes a water feature called Satellite Falls, a circular splash pool with benches and a gently falling rain curtain that provides cool comfort. Around this upper deck, adult guests can soak up the sun in loungers or relax in the shade under a canopy.
Also located in the adults-only area on Deck 11 is Cove Café. With a warm, comfortable design, Cove Café is a peaceful retreat where adults can sit back, breathe in the aroma of freshly brewing java, sip a gourmet coffee, read a magazine or book, watch the national news or use a WiFi-enabled device to surf the Internet.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit www.disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact their travel agent.
- Disney Magic Celebrates Galveston as the Newest Regional Home Port for Disney Cruise Line (chipandco.com)
- Travel & Leisure Names Disney Cruise Line No. 1 for Families in the World’s Best Awards for Fourth Consecutive Year (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!