On the Disney Dream, while children are having the time of their lives in the elaborately themed youth areas, adults can look forward to incomparable indulgences and relaxation with exclusive areas and offerings designed exclusively for them. With a spectacular nighttime entertainment district, exquisite dining, a deluxe spa and a tranquil private pool, the Disney Dream provides adults with endless ways to unwind, rejuvenate and pamper themselves.
The District is an extraordinary adult-exclusive nighttime entertainment area on the Disney Dream. Featuring sophisticated bars and lounges, this playground for grownups transports adult guests to a world all their own.
Guests visiting The District will encounter an array of experiences that stimulate all the senses – with each venue presenting its own unique design, look, feel, sounds and palate-pleasing delights. All venues in The District are interconnected and convey a sense of discovery as guests move throughout the areas.
The District is located on Deck 4 aft and is open exclusively to guests age 18 and older. Sensational venues include:
- District Lounge – sophisticated, yet relaxed area featuring live piano music and entertainment
- 687 – warm, welcoming and casual – a modern interpretation of a traditional pub
- Pink – an elegant and upscale cocktail lounge serving champagne and top-shelf libations
- Skyline – a chic, metropolitan “sky bar” with ever-changing views of stunning city skylines
- Evolution – inspired by the evolution of the butterfly, a dynamic, contemporary night club
Senses Spa & Salon provides tranquility, pampering and relaxation in an ocean-view environment of more than 16,000 square feet. Located in the forward section of the ship and spanning two decks, the spa features a design that is soothing – using a color palate of natural green, blue and soft brown hues, organic tropical motifs and lush woods to impart a calming effect.
- 17 private treatment rooms – offering a menu of luxurious spa treatments and services such as massages, body wraps and facials.
- Rainforest – offering the benefits of steam, heat and hydrotherapy combined with the power of aromatherapy to relax the mind and body. Specialized areas include a steam bath, steam room, tiled sauna and aromatic rain showers. Guests can relish the Rainforest’s calming ocean views while reclining in heated mosaic tile relaxation chairs, or lounge outside in one of two whirlpool hot tubs on the private teak deck.
- Two lavish spa villas – for the ultimate indulgence, the villas feature an indoor spa treatment suite connected to a private outdoor verandah with personal whirlpool hot tub, shower and a plush, double lounge chair.
- Ocean-view gym – a nearly 2,500-square-foot gym with state-of-the-art exercise equipment and complimentary group classes such as yoga, Pilates, aerobics, stretching and spinning.
- Additional Senses Spa & Salon offerings include manicures, pedicures, hair salon services, a barber shop and teeth whitening at the Smile Spa.
Adults can soak up the sun and bask in warm tropical breezes at the Quiet Cove Pool, a multi-level pool with varying depths.
Also located in the adults-only area on Deck 11 is Cove Café. With a warm, comfortable design, Cove Café is a peaceful retreat where adults can sit back, sip a gourmet coffee, read a magazine or book, watch the national news or use the café’s WiFi-enabled laptop to surf the internet.
Sweeping ocean views, rich décor and epicurean excellence create the setting for a romantic escape aboard the Disney Dream in a redesigned version of Disney Cruise Line’s signature specialty restaurant, Palo. Named after the colorful poles that line the canals of Venice, Disney Cruise Line’s signature restaurant invites adults to indulge in a menu of delectable Northern Italian cuisine, an extensive wine list and superior service.
For an entirely new Palo experience on the Disney Dream, guests may dine al fresco on Palo’s private outdoor teak deck, with picturesque views and warm ocean breezes further tantalizing the senses.
In an exquisite, top-deck restaurant with incredible ocean views, Disney Cruise Line debuts Remy – its first-ever premier dining option. With French-inspired, gourmet cuisine by two award-winning chefs, Remy melds classic and contemporary styles in a sophisticated new dining concept exclusively for adults on the Disney Dream.
Chef Arnaud Lallement from l’Assiette Champenoise, a Michelin two-star restaurant just outside Reims, France, and Chef Scott Hunnel from award-winning Victoria & Albert’s at Walt Disney World Resort, collaborate to create a menu featuring superior products and seasonal ingredients.
Polished touches at Remy include a tableside trolley for serving international cheeses, decanting stations for wines, and post-prandial coffee service including French press and grand crème. A private Chef’s Table dining room provides a glimpse into the kitchen and offers a special multi-course menu.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888/DCL-2500 or contact their travel agent.