Are you registering for the runDisney Wine & Dine Half Marathon or Jungle Jingle 5k tomorrow?
Here are the steps you need to follow to ensure you get registered:
1. Decide what you want to participate in:
Family 5K and Kids Races such as 100m or Diaper Dash? Jungle Jingle 5k in Animal Kingdom? Wine & Dine Half Marathon? Or maybe both?Did you want to go to the International Food & Wine Fest After Party?
2. Have a Back-up Plan: If the Half fills up and you miss your spot, have a plan as to which race will be your second choice.
3. Be ready with your Info: Have all of the following information about EVERYONE before you log on:
Credit Card information
4. Proof of Time: If you have already met your proof of time, have the following race information at hand when you register:
Name of Race
*You have until August to submit this proof if you are running a 10K or better this summer.
5. Get on early: Set an alarm to ge online. Registration opens at 11am CST, Noon EST.
6. Book your Room: You will need somewhere to stay for the weekend! Stay with the YMBADA Race Team! Email me at Summer@worldofmagictravel.com or any of my friends at World of Magic Travel to get access to a discounted Walt Disney World Resort Room for runners. We will be staying at a value and a moderate and have room for you too! Just email me and let me know how many people, rooms, tickets, and dining you will need.
Remember, our official group Facebook Page is YMBADA Race Team. Join now to stay up to date and involved on all things runDisney!
Good Luck and see you at the Finish Line!!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!