A salute to Barbecue!
A new quick service restaurant is coming to The American Adventure pavilion at Epcot and it looks amazing, we are talking about the Regal Eagle Smokehouse!
This new addition to the World Showcase got its name in honor of Sam the Eagle from The Muppets since we all know he is extremely patriotic and has a good sense of duty and honor plus his love for barbecue.
According to Google, Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue will open on February 9th!
A perfect way to spend a Sunday with your family and friends at Epcot.
So get ready to witness Sam’s Centennial Cook-Off: A Salute to All Cook-offs but Mostly Barbecue and sink your teeth into delicious meals like:
- Sliced Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich
- Kansas City Smoked Chicken
- Memphis Dry-rub Pork Ribs
- North Carolina Chopped Smoked Pork Butt
- Grilled burgers
- Plus desserts, craft beers and more!
Please keep in mind this has not been confirmed by Disney so take this with a grain of salt till the official announcement…
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wish Upon A Star With This Blue Fairy Popcorn Wand Recipe You Can Make At Home! - January 19, 2021
- Learn How To Make The Cutest Winnie The Pooh Pizzas At Home! - January 18, 2021
- Ghirardelli’s Ultimate Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe You Can Make At Home! - January 17, 2021