A salute to Barbecue!
A new quick service restaurant is coming to The American Adventure pavilion at Epcot and it looks amazing, we are talking about the Regal Eagle Smokehouse!
This new addition to the World Showcase got its name in honor of Sam the Eagle from The Muppets since we all know he is extremely patriotic and has a good sense of duty and honor plus his love for barbecue.
According to Google, Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue will open on February 9th!
A perfect way to spend a Sunday with your family and friends at Epcot.
So get ready to witness Sam’s Centennial Cook-Off: A Salute to All Cook-offs but Mostly Barbecue and sink your teeth into delicious meals like:
- Sliced Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich
- Kansas City Smoked Chicken
- Memphis Dry-rub Pork Ribs
- North Carolina Chopped Smoked Pork Butt
- Grilled burgers
- Plus desserts, craft beers and more!
Please keep in mind this has not been confirmed by Disney so take this with a grain of salt till the official announcement…
- Celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day With This Magical Recipe! - May 15, 2021
- Red Nosed Zebra From Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar! - May 14, 2021
- Share A Delicious Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie With Your Family! - May 13, 2021