Refurb/closure information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available at http://www.disneyworld.com
- Construction for the Fantasyland expansion has begun. Pooh’s Playful Spot playground, Ariel’s Grotto Character meet-and-greet and Scuttle’s Landing have closed.
- Baby Care Center- 5/14/10-5/20/10
- Honey I Shrunk the Audience closed on May 9th to make way for Captain EO.
- Cantina de San Angel at the Mexico pavilion in Epcot has closed for refurbishment and expansion until fall 2010
- Via Napoli, is still under Construction in the Italy pavilion.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Muppet Vision 3D will be closed for refurbishment April 24-May 14
- Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster will be closed for refurbishment May 15-20
- The Grand Floridian Tennis Courts are currently closed for refurbishment through May 21, 2010.
- Paddock area of Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Pool Construction.
Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Stormalong Bay pool slide will be closed to guests beginning May 2 until late in May.
- The unseasonably cold winter has delayed work on the Teamboat Springs attraction, so it will remain closed for an additional few weeks.
Disney’s Golf Courses
- Disney’s Palm Golf Course- 6/1/10-6/10/10 closed Tuesdays only 6/22/10-7/27/10
- Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course- 5/24/10-6/3/10 closed Wednesdays only 6/23/10-7/28/10
- Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Course- 5/17/10-5/27/10 also closed Mondays only 6/21/10-7/26/10
- Disney’s Osprey Ridge Golf Course- 6/7/10-6/17/10 closed Thursdays only 6/24/10-7/29/10
Click here for May’s Disneyland Refurb & Closures Schedule.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!