Looking for a refreshing drink for the summertime? What about a Lavender Hibiscus Lemonade!
A super tart and fruity take on summer’s favorite citrus refresher wth an optional spiked twist to get the party started! It’s a great option for this 4th of July!
Would you like to try this? Just follow this recipe The Edison shared and have fun!
LAVENDER HIBISCUS LEMONADE
- 6 cups of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp of dried lavender flowers
- 1 1/2 tsp of dried hibiscus petals, or 1 hibiscus tea bag
- 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 oz of gin (optional) for a spiked version
- Add 3 cups of water, sugar, lavender, and hibiscus to a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring as needed to dissolve sugar.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, strain the lavender and hibiscus out and pour the remaining liquid into a pitcher.
- Add lemon juice and honey, stirring well. Slowly add remaining water, stirring and tasting, until you reach desired flavor. Refrigerate until cold.
- If you would like to spike it, pour over ice in a highball glass and add 2 ounces of gin.
Credit: The Edison
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie To Surprise Everyone This Thanksgiving! - November 25, 2021
- Holiday It’s A Small World Cookies To Celebrate Christmas! - November 23, 2021
- Delicious Mickey Mouse Peppermint Cookies To Bake During The Holidays! - November 23, 2021