Rapper Joey Bada$$ has recently posted a video on Instagram of Disney Cast Members at the Transportation and Ticket Center who would not allow his cousin with autism into Disney World without wearing a Face Mask.
Here is the video:
His wrote the following on his video:
Never coming back to Disney again.
Here’s Luis, Cameron, and Kaitlyn and they just turned away an autistic child at Disney World because he didn’t want to wear his mask. The child thinks the mask is suffocating, the child also has no idea why it is even a requirement. Not to mention that, kids under 2, doesn’t have to wear a mask. These guys have completely ruined my family’s trip. We came out here 30+ for my daughters bday and they turned my lil cousin away, can’t even enjoy this experience anymore.
Here is the official word on Facemasks at Disney World:
Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining or swimming. You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking, but you must be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing.
All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.
Costume masks are also not considered appropriate and are prohibited from being worn, in alignment with our existing rules.
Face coverings may have an integrated transparent plastic panel to aid in viewing the wearer’s mouth. These face coverings must:
- Be a fabric face covering featuring a solid plastic panel containing no openings that is attached to the fabric on all sides using tight knit stitching
- Meet all face covering requirements listed above
The use of face coverings is not a substitute for physical distancing.
Just last week a man was arrested for spitting on a Disney Security Guard when they asked him to put on a face mask when attempting to walk into Disney’s Contemporary Resort. You can read more about that here.
- Disney Confirms Beverly will be returning to Club Cool in Epcot - May 10, 2021
- Disney pushing for Emmy Nomination forGina Carano despite being fired - May 10, 2021
- Marvel’s Venom Let There Be Carnage Official Trailer - May 10, 2021