Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant announced today that its quick-service Cooke’s of Dublin restaurant, popular for authentic fish and chips and gourmet burgers, will reopen June 3, 2020, at Disney Springs from noon to 10 p.m. daily. The adjacent table-service Raglan Road restaurant will reopen one week later on June 10, 2020.
Raglan Road will reopen from 4-to-10 p.m. daily with a compact menu of its delicious modern Irish cuisine and featuring authentic live Irish music and dance entertainment, says co-owner Paul Nolan. Reservations are recommended and can be made at www.raglanroad.com or by calling 407/938-0300. Raglan Road’s Shop for Ireland gift boutique also will reopen during dining hours.
“We’ve had the most amazing support and encouragement from Raglan fans in weeks past, and we look forward to welcoming everyone back to enjoy our award-winning fare and vibrant pub atmosphere,” Nolan said. “Our reopening plan features quite a few steps to protect our employee family and all of our guests and friends.”
Raglan Road Irish Restaurant & Pub reopening safety procedures will include:
- Employees’ temperatures taken daily
- Six-feet-or-more social distancing where possible
- Masks worn by all employees and required for guests to enter
- Automatic hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the venue; enhanced surface cleaning and disinfecting
- QR scan code on every table so guests can read the menu on their mobile phones
- Dishes served covered from kitchen to table; single-use condiments available where possible
- One-way traffic system in pub designed to reduce contact
- Safety signs posted throughout
- Safe screens mounted to protect Raglan employee team and guests
“This is our house, and the people who work here are our family. All of you who come here are our friends, so please join us in keeping everybody safe while we’re having a good time,” Nolan said.
Owned and operated by Irish partners John Cooke and Paul Nolan, Raglan Road features traditional Irish dishes and new creations with a Celtic twist. The restaurant’s warm interior of aged walnut and mahogany woods from old Irish bars and churches was built in Ireland and shipped to Orlando for its 2005 grand opening. Live entertainment nightly and during weekend brunch includes Irish house band shows featuring the Raglan Road Irish Dancers. Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is located at Disney Springs in the Walt Disney World Resort, 1640 E. Buena Vista Dr., Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Visit www.raglanroad.com or call 407/938-0300.