Join thousands of princesses as they trade in their glass slippers for running shoes in a dream come true weekend. The annual Princess Half Marathon opens for registration today at Noon Eastern. This is an awesome event for all the princesses, their princes and family.
The weekend long event, running Feb. 19th – 22nd, allows for 3 runs, 4 medals and lots of magical good times. Kids are also eligible for their own medal after they compete in a number of different events.
Weekend Events Include:
Disney Princess Half Marathon – A 13.1 mile course to celebrate your inner princess
- $170 by September 1, 2014
- $185 between September 2 and October 21, 2014
- $200 on or after October 22, 2014
Disney Enchanted 10k – 6.2 miles through Epcot for an truly Enchanted run
- $105 by September 1, 2014
- $120 between September 2 and October 21, 2014
- $135 on or after October 22, 2014
Glass Slipper Challenge – Test yourself in this endurance run of 19.3 miles over two days
- $295 by September 1, 2014
- $320 between September 2 and October 21, 2014
- $345 on or after October 22, 2014
Coast to Coast Medal – Earn a special edition of the Coast to Coast medal
Disney Princess 5k – A royal run with an opportunity for everyone to share in the magic
- $60 per participant by November 25, 2014
- $70 per participant on or after November 26, 2014
runDisney Kids Races – Kids 13 and under get treated like royalty in their own special races
- $15 per participant by November 25, 2014
- $20 per participant on or after November 26, 2014
1 Mile Run
- $30 per participant by November 25, 2014
- $35 per participant on or after November 26, 2014
Race Expo – A one – stop shop for all your racing needs
Pasta in the Park Party – A buffet dinner fit for every princess (and prince) to get you started on your race weekend
- $54 for Adults (ages 10 and up)
- $30 for Children (ages 3 – 9)
- Children Under 3 are free
Race Retreat R- Enjoy the “royal treatment” before and after your race
Disney Princess Half Marathon presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals – $120
Breakfast – Dine with the Princesses after the 5k to keep the fun going
- $39 for Adults (ages 10 and up)
- $26 for Children (ages 3 – 9)
We have teamed up Destinations in Florida to, once again, create a VIP package for our runners through Chip and Co. We are steadily working on events, contests and even more than last year. We have already contracted with Disney to bring you discounted rooms and park tickets!!
Want to keep up with all the latest news, VIPS perks, training and discounts? Join us at our Chip and Co. Run Disney Addicts Facebook Page
Email me (email@example.com) and I will add you to my Very Important Princess list. If you are VIP all it takes is the dates you are wanting, number of people in each room, and how many rooms and I will automatically send out the quote. These prices will be the LOWEST Disney offers on room/ticket packages and will not last long. Once you book with me, you are done ! All you have to do is train, cross the finish line and have a Royally Good Time !
- Since we have worked out such a Princessly good deal with Disney, this offer is not valid with any other discount.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!