A popular interactive experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios now has a new price.
Savi’s Workshop inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has increased its price. The cost of the handbuilt lightsabers is now $219.99 at Savi’s Workshop, which is a $20 price increase.
Savi’s Workshop is packed with unusual parts and whimsical pieces collected from the far reaches of the galaxy. Guests construct a one-of-a-kind lightsaber and bring it to life through the power of a kyber crystal. Also, you can build your lightsaber along one of the following themes:
- Peace and Justice – Utilize salvaged scraps of fallen Jedi temples and crashed starships in Republic-era lightsaber designs that honor the galaxy’s former guardians.
- Power and Control – Originally forged by warriors from the dark side, objects used in this lightsaber style are rumored remnants from the Sith home world and abandoned temples.
- Elemental Nature – Craft a lightsaber from special components born from the Force, such as Brylark trees, Cartusion whale bones or Rancor teeth.
- Protection and Defense – Incorporate hilt materials bearing mysterious motifs and inscriptions that reconnect a lightsaber’s wielder with the ancient wellspring of the Force.
Have you ever been to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? If you visit Black Spire Outpost, then you can check out Savi’s Workshop. However, you’ll need a reservation for the lightsaber experience. Let us know what you think of the place in the comments!
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Black Velvet Cupcake is back at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Disney Springs - October 15, 2021
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Shakers now at Disney Springs - October 14, 2021
- Animal Kingdom Character Float receieve 50th Anniversary Makeover - October 13, 2021