A popular interactive experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios now has a new price.
Savi’s Workshop inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has increased its price. The cost of the handbuilt lightsabers is now $219.99 at Savi’s Workshop, which is a $20 price increase.
Savi’s Workshop is packed with unusual parts and whimsical pieces collected from the far reaches of the galaxy. Guests construct a one-of-a-kind lightsaber and bring it to life through the power of a kyber crystal. Also, you can build your lightsaber along one of the following themes:
- Peace and Justice – Utilize salvaged scraps of fallen Jedi temples and crashed starships in Republic-era lightsaber designs that honor the galaxy’s former guardians.
- Power and Control – Originally forged by warriors from the dark side, objects used in this lightsaber style are rumored remnants from the Sith home world and abandoned temples.
- Elemental Nature – Craft a lightsaber from special components born from the Force, such as Brylark trees, Cartusion whale bones or Rancor teeth.
- Protection and Defense – Incorporate hilt materials bearing mysterious motifs and inscriptions that reconnect a lightsaber’s wielder with the ancient wellspring of the Force.
Have you ever been to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? If you visit Black Spire Outpost, then you can check out Savi’s Workshop. However, you’ll need a reservation for the lightsaber experience. Let us know what you think of the place in the comments!
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
- Hollywood Brown Derby in Hollywood Studios updates their menu - May 13, 2021
- Celebrate World Whiskey Day at Disney Springs - May 13, 2021
- Roof being installed at Disney’s Polynesian Resort Monorail Platform - May 12, 2021