Premium event registration for Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival begins on August 13! The 18th annual Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, taking place September 27 through November 11, at the Walt Disney World Resort. There will be lots of great events, from the over-the-top Party for the Senses grand tasting experience on select Saturday nights to a new taste of Scottish cuisine.
Here is the list of prices per ticket:
- New Scotland, Land of Food And Drink (September 28), $95 or $115
- New Spirits Confidential (November 1), $80 or $95
- New Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays), $37
- New Hibachi Experience (October 8, 15, 22, 29, November 5), $120
- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (October 4, 11 and 25), $55 or $90
- Epcot Wine Schools (September 29, October 27, November 3), $135 per person
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 25 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary)
- Mixology Series: Taste, Shake and Indulge Like the French (Saturdays), $65
- Kitchen Memories (September 27, October 4, 11, 18, 25, November 1, 8), from $110-$170
- Cheese Seminars (September 28, October 5, 12, 19, 26, November 2, 9), $80
- Party for the Senses (October 5, 12, 19, 26 and November 2), $145, $180 or $285
- Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays, Thursdays), $55
- Sweet Sundays (September 29, October 6, 13, 20, 27, November 3, 10), $99
- The Discovery of Chocolate (October 13 and 27), $75
There will be additional events including Italian and French pairings and lunches as well as a Mexican tequila lunch. You can also book special festival experiences including daily Culinary Demonstrations ($14), Mixology Seminars ($15) and Wine, Beer or Spirit Seminars ($14).
Inside-the-park festival dining experiences, as well as culinary and beverage programs, require Park admission.
When you book with an authorized Disney vacation planner at Destinations in Florida, you won’t have to get up early or wait on hold to make any of your reservations. So, let me do that for you! Contact Siera to book your Food and Wine Festival vacation today!
When Siera isn’t helping plan Disney vacations or sharing the latest Disney news, you can find her spreading magic on Facebook and Twitter. Are you thinking about a Disney vacation? Siera, a Disney travel specialist, can help you. Plus, can receive up to a $50 in-room credit! Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-771-1290!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!