Aloha! Get ready to experience a tropical paradise at home with this delicious POG Breakfast Juice!
You might know this tropical juice from ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort or Disney’s Aulani Resort. But now there’s no need to go to Florida or Hawaii to get a glass of this delicious drink because we have the recipe!
So surprise your family with this delicious POG juice that will have you feeling like you are relaxing on the beaches of Hawaii.
- 4 cups of passion fruit juice
- 4 cups of orange juice
- 4 cups of guava juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a 1 gallon pitcher.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses.
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Delicious Naan Bread With Cucumber Raita Recipe From Sanaa! - July 31, 2021
- Carthay Circle Fried Biscuits From Disney California Adventure To Make At Home! - July 30, 2021
- Delicious Curry Sausage Corn Dog From Harambe Market Recipe! - July 30, 2021