Aloha! Get ready to experience a tropical paradise at home with this delicious POG Breakfast Juice!
You might know this tropical juice from ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort or Disney’s Aulani Resort. But now there’s no need to go to Florida or Hawaii to get a glass of this delicious drink because we have the recipe!
So surprise your family with this delicious POG juice that will have you feeling like you are relaxing on the beaches of Hawaii.
- 4 cups of passion fruit juice
- 4 cups of orange juice
- 4 cups of guava juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a 1 gallon pitcher.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses.
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
- This Buzz Lightyear Frappuccino Will Take To Infinity And Beyond! - April 13, 2021
- Disneyland Paris Castle Cake Recipe In Honor Of Its 29th Anniversary! - April 12, 2021
- New Vanilla Orange Slushy Float Now Available At Disney Springs! - April 12, 2021