The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is located in Adventureland. It is one of the first attractions you come to in Adventureland, just past the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is similar to Dumbo in that you are lifted up, it moves in a circle, and you can control the tilt on your carpet. Sometimes, Aladdin and Jasmine have been known to board a few trips around on the carpets themselves!
- This is an easy and gentle ride for the young ones in your family.
- Great views of Adventureland and part of Frontierland can be had from the carpets.
- Watch out for the camel facing the ride-he spits sometimes!
- Each carpet can accommodate four people-two in the front and two in the back.
- As you exit the attraction, sometimes Aladdin and Jasmine are in their meet and greet area-perfect time to grab an autograph and a picture!
This is one of those Disney attractions that is fun for EVERYONE in your travel party, no matter what their age.
Quick tip: For a fun way to cool off, stand in front of the camel at the entrance to Aladdin’s Carpets. The camels will “spit” on you!
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
We give this attraction an “A”.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.