Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel is in the middle of Fantasyland. It’s whimsical, sweet music attracts even the most grown up of visitors! As soon as you pass through Cinderella’s Castle, you will come upon Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel. With 90 brightly colored horses, this attraction was built in 1917! While taking a spin on the carousel, look up-you’ll see paintings depicting Cinderella’s story.
- The ride takes about two minutes, and the line moves fairly quickly.
- This is a fun ride when you need to enjoy the shade, and is especially great for little ones.
- If you sit on the outside ring of horses, you’ll have better opportunities for pictures.
- Right in front of the carousel, facing the castle, is an opportunity to pull the sword from the stone. Give it a try!
- This ride is gentle, and is excellent for the whole family.
Quick Tip: Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel is so fun at night! You have the 2300 lights on the carousel, as well as the castle when it is lit. Gorgeous!
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.