“Better-for-you” options at five mini shops serving breakfast, lunch and dinner is the theme of the Landscape of Flavors food court at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. The new restaurant is adjacent to the lobby. There’s a big focus on beverages, too. Fresh fruit smoothies are made to order, as well as lemonade and pomegranate limeade. Organic teas, beer (including gluten free), wine, coffee and juices also will be stocked. Half bottles of wine are paired with cuisine from the food shops. You can view their full menu HERE.
- Create a salad at the Soup-Salad-Sandwich Shop, including a caprese sandwich with fresh mozzarella and tomatoes on focaccia, or a Buffalo-style turkey sandwich with arugula and a blue cheese-Buffalo sauce-mayo spread. Both served with house-made potato chips.
- The World Flavors Shop adds Indian-African flair to breakfast, with scrambled eggs, tandoor potatoes, Portuguese sausage, slab bacon and a mini-naan; or a veggie flatbread sandwich on naan with cauliflower, spinach and paneer. Lunch and dinner is a choice of tandoori chicken or shrimp, Mongolian beef with vegetables, mahi mahi, Portuguese sausage or roasted acorn squash served with sides and naan bread.
- The Pizza Shop features make-your-own pasta, cheese and pepperoni pizzas and meatballs on ciabatta bread. Room delivery is an option, too.
- The Burger Shop includes a breakfast burger with chicken breakfast sausage, cheese and scrambled eggs on a multi-grain bun, and a steak-and-eggs breakfast burger with a burger topped with fried eggs, cheese and bacon. Besides the traditional burgers, lunch and dinner includes a surf and surf burger with crab cake and fried popcorn shrimp, and a pastrami cheeseburger topped with pepper jack cheese and a slice of fried green tomato.
- The “grab ‘n go” Market Shop offers drinks, yogurt, bagels, pastries, gourmet cupcakes, cookies and gelato.
The food court is part of the Disney Dining Plan, and is counted as counter service and/or snack credits when using the Disney Dining Plan.
Overall, we give Landscape of Flavors Food Court an “A”.