Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is located in the Boardwalk area of Walt Disney World. The Yacht Club resort is located right next to its “sister”, Disney’s Beach Club Resort. These two share one of the best pools on Disney property-Stormalong Bay. You’ll find it close to EPCOT park, across Crescent Lake from the Boardwalk Inn. The location of this resort is stellar! You can walk to EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, as well as to the Swan and Dolphin Resorts.
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is a Deluxe Tier resort. The theming is classy, yet family friendly. You’ll feel as if you are in New England, surrounded by nautical decor and luxurious rooms.
- The rooms at Disney’s Yacht Club can sleep families of five, and this is great because the rooms for five are on the standard pricing tier. The Club Level Suites will sleep up to four guests. Many standard rooms have two queen beds and a day bed or a Murphy style bed. You can enjoy a suite type of room at the Club Level, and these are equipped with two king beds, as well as all the extras of Concierge service.
- Standard rooms also come with a refrigerator at this resort.
The Yacht Club Resort is also home to some fine dining at Disney World. You’ll find several options to choose from when using the Disney Dining Plan, or just indulging in some snacks or quick meals during your visit. And, since the Yacht Club is steps away from the Beach Club Resort, you’ll be able to easily indulge in meals at the restaurants of the Beach Club as well.
- Yachtsman Steakhouse is a fine dining experience at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. This restaurant is open for dinner reservations only, and reservations are strongly encouraged. Truffle macaroni and cheese, NY strip steak, and chicken dishes are found on the menu here. Guests are asked to follow a dress code when dining here. The children’s menu at Yachtsman Steakhouse is also unique-oak grilled steak skewers, baked fish, and pasta.
- Captain’s Grill is where you will find a breakfast buffet at the Yacht Club. Mimosas, waffles, omelets smoked salmon, and classic Mickey waffles are on the menu here. You can also order a la carte for breakfast. Captain’s Grill also serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are a great idea if you are going to dine here, and it is party of the Disney Dining Plan.
- If you need something quick to eat, you’ll need to visit Hurricane Hanna’s, Beach Club Markeplace, or Martha’s Vineyard. All of these locations will help you get what you need to head back to the parks on a full stomach.
- With the Beach Club Resort just steps away, you can easily take advantage of their dining options such as the well known Beaches and Cream Soda Shop or Cape May-where you can have a character breakfast or a New England style clam bake!
The Yacht Club Resort isn’t short on recreation options, either. Head over to Stormalong Bay-known as the best pool on Disney property-and take a float down the lazy river or enjoy a soak in the hot tub to relax after a day of touring the parks. Sand volleyball, croquet, jogging, and the Ship Shape Health Club are also available to resort guests.
For a resort with luxury, stellar location, and a lot of Disney magic-the Yacht Club is a great choice! Overall, we give this Disney resort an “A+”.
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.