The Garden Grove, found at The Swan Resort, is one of the best kept secrets of dining on Disney property. It is in the EPCOT area of Walt Disney World Resort, and is home to breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus. This restaurant houses a 25-foot oak tree, and as soon as you enter you feel as if you are in Central Park. Garden Grove is part of the Disney Dining Plan, and reservations are highly recommended. Some important things to know about Garden Grove:
- Characters are available at breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. You can also catch characters at the nightly dinner buffets.
- You never know who the characters will be, and there are only two of them. It might be fun to take your chances and see who shows up!
- The atmosphere is fabulous. During the day, you feel like you are in Central Park, as beautiful sunlight shines through the windows. At night, street lights and paper lanterns light the area.
- Nightly dinner buffets have a theme. Seafood, BBQ, and Mediterranean are some of the common dinner themes.
- Breakfast and dinner buffets are all you can eat, and count as one table service credit per member of your party when using the DDP.
When looking for a unique dining experience, the Garden Grove is the place to be. The atmosphere can’t be beat, you’ll see a few of your favorite characters, and dine to your heart’s content at the buffets.
Overall, we give this Disney restaurant an “A”.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.