Cape May Cafe is located at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, in the Boardwalk area. This character breakfast buffet is a unique experience-it’s not everyday you see Mickey and friends dressed in their beach gear! This is a fun, laidback character experience, and is great for families! It’s not only serving breakfast, though;. Visit at night, and you’ll be treated a clam bake dinner, with a little Disney magic.
- As with any character meal, characters are subject to change. However, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald are typically found here for breakfast ONLY.
- Breakfast is a buffet style meal, and characters visit each table. So, have your autograph books, pens, and cameras ready!
- Dinner is buffet as well. You’ll enjoy fresh seafoods, carved meats, and mouthwatering desserts.
- You can view the full menu for Cape May HERE.
- This is a very popular Disney meal, as it offers two very unique experiences. If you are looking to explore the Boardwalk area, add Cape May to your dining reservations at the 180 day mark.
Cape May is fun for the whole family, and offers so much food that there is sure to be something here for everyone! It is part of the Disney Dining Plan, and will count as a table service credit for each member of your travel party. After dining here, stroll along the Boardwalk and enjoy the sights, sounds, and nightlife.
Overall, we give Cape May an “A”!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.