How many days do you have until you leave for your Disney vacation? Do you even know? If you are getting close, why not make it fun and start a Disney Vacation Countdown!?!
Several months ago, Melissa shared how to make a great Do It Yourself Countdown Calendar. In addition to your own calendar, there are lots of other fun ways to count down to your vacation.
1. Visit the Disney web site and download the Disney Vacation Connection for your computer.
2. Do a search for desktop countdown calendars for your computer.
3. Download an app for counting down the days on your smart phone.
4. Make your own construction paper chain link to countdown the days.
5. Starting 6 weeks out, choose 1 Disney movie a week to watch as a family and make themed snacks to enjoy with the film!
6. Make a playlist with 25 Disney songs. Each day on the way to school, while eating breakfast, getting ready for bed, etc., play one song to countdown the number of days left until the trip.
7. Go to the Dollar Stores and buy cheap Disney treats. Wrap them up and give each family member one treat a day for a certain amount of days leading up to the trip.
What other ideas do you have for making the Countdown to Disney FUN?
- Disney Planning Tips – Dollar To Disney (chipandco.com)
- Beating the Post Disney Vacation Blues (chipandco.com)