Disney World will be hosting a Pixar Party Trading Event on August 26 – 27, 2016 at Epcot’s World ShowPlace in Walt Disney World! It’s your chance to own a piece of the Pixar Animation Studios magic from theatrical film releases, beloved shorts, cherished stories from the Vault, and more.
The Disney Parks blog released a few other details you need to know before you go!
- Introduced at last year’s event to ensure that all attendees have equal access to the trading boards, we will again provide each Pixar Party Trading Event attendee with vouchers to use for the trading board experience. Guests will have the opportunity to trade at the boards a designated number of times during the two-day event.
- As a reminder, it is also important to note that Walt Disney World Resort has updated park rules regarding items that may be brought into the theme parks. Guests should be aware of the restrictions on bags (including suitcases, backpacks, trailers, wagons) and folding chairs. Please carefully review the list of prohibited items and other park rules athttps://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-rules/.
- You are welcome to bring Vinylmation figures to trade with other guests, however we will not sell Vinylmation figures nor offer Vinylmation trading activities at the event.
Registration for this year’s pin trading event will take place on April 28, 2016. So be sure to mark your calendars.
So any pin traders out there going? It sounds like it will be a fun event you won’t want to miss out on!
Photo Credit: Disney Parks blog
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Cupcakes and Cashmere Disney Parks Designer Minnie Ears coming to ShopDisney tomorrow! - September 24, 2020
- First Look at the changes coming to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort - September 24, 2020
- Vintage Disneyland Minnie Ears now available in Downtown Disney - September 23, 2020