Capture your magical moments with Disney’s PhotoPass service!
We are two weeks away of the reopening of the Walt Disney World Resort on July 11th! And while these are very exciting news, there are some changes that need to be make in order to have a magical and safe experience for everyone.
That’s why Disney’s PhotoPass service will have some temporary adjustments:
- Handling guest’s personal devices: Photographers will not handle any personal devices like cellphones or cameras.
- Photo prop usage: Photo pros will be throughly cleaned between guests. For selected props, the photographer may request that you stand next to or behind the program without making contact with it. They will capture these photos with the best angles and perspective in mind.
- Photo linking: Before taking pictures, make sure to have your MagicBand or card ready so the photographer can scan the code and link your photos to your account. This will be made maintaining social distancing during the process.
These adjustments will help to promote physical distancing and reduce contact while still capturing all your vacation memories!
Credit: Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022