Have you ever wanted to hang out with Phineas and Ferb? I know I have. The animated pair is coming to life in a new way at Downtown Disney West Side at Walt Disney World Resort, and even inviting you to join their ‘toon world.
“Phineas and Ferb & YOU: A Brand New Reality” gives you the chance to jump into one of 20 randomly pre-determined animated, 30-second scenes. They’ll even shoot a photo during your scene. As you leave, you’ll receive an address to a special website where you can share the picture from your starring role with friends and family. And it’s all free fun.
Just look for the giant backyard set at Downtown Disney West Side, next to Bongos Cuban Cafe. The experience will run through December 1, 2012, from 2-9:30 p.m. daily. (Please note: the experience will be temporarily closed November 8-11 during the annual “Festival of the Masters” event.)
- “Phineas and Ferb & You” Debuts at Downtown Disney (pics.chipandco.com)
- Making a Home at Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Just arrived – New Festival of the Arts Face Mask matches Figment Spirit Jersey! - January 22, 2021
- Fans petition Disney to remove Trump from Hall of Presidents again - January 22, 2021
- Modified Festival of the Lion King returning this Summer to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021