Have you had the chance to check out the Paint the Night Incredibles float during the Disney California Adventure park parade yet? The Parr family, with their pal Frozone, bring all of the fun and excitement of “The Incredibles” to life with high-tech, pop-art effects during this electrifying parade.
During the construction of this innovative float, Disney made sure to document what went in to building it. Check out this video to see the progression of the float over several months – you’ll also learn some incredible facts!
Here are some more “Incredible” facts:
- The “art wall” around the rear base of the float uses 134 fixtures, all exactly nine inches apart to create the “sine wave” curve effect.
- 123 individual LED Panels make up the 13 buildings; only 2 of these are exactly the same size and shape.
- The penthouse floor of of one of the buildings has 112 individual windows, each with its own miniature LED light source.
- Nearly 200 individually programmable lights are embedded in the buildings, The Underminer’s drill and Frozone’s ice trail.
Have you had the chance to check out the new float?! Have you explored all of the reimagined Pixar Pier yet? If not, what are you waiting for?! Visit Disney California Adventure part at the Disneyland Resort this summer!
Source and Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
There are so many amazing things to experience at the Disneyland Resort from parades to character experiences. Let one of the amazing travel experts at MickeyTravels help you plan the Disneyland vacation of your dreams – and make sure you can experience all the incredible things to do for yourself! They will work with you to make sure every Magical details is though of! Click HERE for your No Obligations Free Quote (or use the form below)!
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Check Out the Animal Kingdom Sunrise Video Filmed This Morning! - August 15, 2018
- Pizza Ponte Frozen Seasonal Drinks Now Available in Disney Springs - August 15, 2018
- Scott Frazier Watson Identified as Disney Imagineer Killed in Plane Crash - August 14, 2018