It’s the perfect time to enjoy classic cocktails on the water. So, on Saturday, July 21, join in on the fun at Paddlefish! They will be hosting an interactive mixology course featuring drinks from the Prohibition Era on their rooftop deck.
Guests will learn how to make the following during the Prohibition Era Mixology Course:
- South Side
- French 75
- Summer Blush (Paddlefish mixologist original)
- Passion Le Poire (Paddlefish mixologist original)
Guests will enjoy samplings of each cocktail accompanied by light bites from the Paddlefish kitchen while enjoying the views of Lake Buena Vista and Disney Springs.
Tickets for the Prohibition Era Mixology Course can be purchased HERE. All attendees must be 21+ to attend.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- New Halloween Time Disneyland Annual Passholder Button Released - September 18, 2018
- New Reuben Spring Rolls Arrive in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom Park - September 17, 2018
- VIDEOS: Disneyland Resort Serving Up Spooky Eats for Halloween Time - September 16, 2018