The Outdoor Kitchen menus at Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival that runs March 1 to May 29, 2017 at Walt Disney World Resort are now available. There are a total of 15 Outdoor Kitchens this year that are open daily at Epcot’s World Showcase from 11:00am to 9:00pm, including two new kitchens called Northern Bloom and The Berry Basket.
Discover a delicious selection of farm-to-table dishes featuring the freshest locally sourced ingredients available. Menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
Check out the delicious food menus below:
THE BERRY BASKET – NEW!
Sweeten your feast with an assortment of berry-licious dishes sure to hit the spot!
- Lamb chop with Quinoa Salad and Blackberry Gastrique
- Field Greens with fresh Strawberries, Blue Cheese, Strawberry Vinaigrette and Spiced Pecans (V)
- Warm Wild Berry Buckle with Pepper Berry Sorbet (V)
- Founders Raubeaus Pure Raspberry Ale, Grand Rapids, MI
- Island Grove Blueberry Moscato, Hawthorne, FL
- Twinings® Green Tea Berry Mint Julep (non-alcoholic version also available)
NORTHERN BLOOM – NEW!
Please discriminating palates with fantasic fare from our Great White North neighbor…O Canada!
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple wood Smoked Bacon (GF)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Nanaimo Bar
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal Maple Whiskey – NEW!
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic) – NEW!
- Unibroue Maudite Amber Ale, Chambly, Québec – NEW!
- Unibroue À Tout Le Monde Saison, Chambly, Québec – NEW!
- Unibroue Éphémère White Ale, Chambly, Québec – NEW!
- Beer Flight
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Pineapple Soft-Serve (V)
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Maui Brewing Company Pineapple Mana, Hawaii
- Pineapple Soft-Serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
FLEUR DE LYS
Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
- Tarte à l’Onion Alsacienne: Alsatian Onion Tart with Sautéed Onions, Fresh Thyme and Rosemary on a Flaky Puff Pastry Crust (V)
- Poulet aux Écrevisses, Riz Pilaf: Baked Chicken with Crawfish served with Rice Pilaf
- Macaron Chocolat Framboise: Large Raspberry Macaron with Chocolate Fudge and Raspberry Jam (GF)
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Pomegranate, Sparkling Wine, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- Brut de Pêche: Natural Peach Sparkling Wine
- C’est La Vie: Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blend
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
BAUERNMARKT: FARMER’S MARKET
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Roasted Bratwurst with Curry Ketchup and Paprika-spiced Chips (GF)
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- Hugo-Charles De Fere “Organic” Brut with Elderflower and Mint
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager
- Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager
- Beer Flight
TASTE OF MARRAKESH:
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Merguez “Hot Dog” Sausage: Spicy Beef and Lamb with Sautéed Onions and Green Peppers
- Home-Made Falafel with Pickled Beet and Turnip, Tomato Salad and Tahini Sauce
- Baklava (V)
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
- White Sangria
- Guerrouane Red Wine
- Casa Beer
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—each delish dish is a Festival favorite!
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Raspberry Coconut Rice, sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream on the side (V)
- Ahi Tuna Poke Sesame Ginger
- Beef Teriyaki Udon: Thin-sliced Beef, Onions and Noodles tossed on the grill with Soy and Ginger
- Sapporo Premium Black Lager
- Kirin Ichiban Pale Ale
- Matcha (Green Tea) Sake Cocktail
- Amabuki Kurenai Junmai Sake
- Ozeki Shin Junmai Sake
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews:
Saddle up for slow-cooked specialties and a mighty fine selection of craft brews—at the American Adventure Pavilion!
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw
- Smoked Pork Ribs with Black Bean and Corn Salad (GF)
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (V)
- Zen of Zin Old Vine, California
- Orange Blossom Pilsner, Orlando, FL
- 3 Daughters Phantasmas Spicy DIPA, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL
- Beer Flight
- Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- Frozen Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- Antipasto Misto: Cerignola Olives, Sweet Soppressata and Salami, Ovolini, Mozzarella, Sweet Roasted Peppers and Ciabatta Bread
- Meatball Parmigiana: Hand-made Beef and Veal Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Parmigiana and Fresh Basil
- Strawberry Tiramisu: Ladyfingers, Mascarpone Cream and Marinated Strawberries topped with Strawberry Sauce
- Pinot Grigio
- Bellini: Sparkling Wine and Peach Purée
- Rossini: Sparkling Wine and Marinated Strawberries
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
- Moretti Lager L’Autentica
- Moretti La Rossa
Enjoy sweet ‘n’ tangy treats from our own Sunshine State-station, nestled between the France and Morocco Pavilions.
- Carne Asada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Shrimp and Stone-ground Grits with Andouille Sausage, Sweet Corn , Tomatoes and Cilantro (GF)
- Florida Larder Board: Orlando-made Ricotta Cheese, Cahaba Farms Micro Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic, Country Pâté and House-made Pickles
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Key Lime Sparkling Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Quat Seasonal Fruit Ale
- Barley Mow Brewing Company Mirth and Merriment Golden Ale, Largo FL
- Florida Beer Company Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Beer Flight
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Tamiami Florida Gin
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic)
- Fresh-Squeezed Watermelon Juice (Non-alcoholic)
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries (V)
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (V)
- Oolong Peach Bubble Tea
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango and Orange Juice
- Dragon Pearl: Beer, Honey, Cream and Tapioca Pearls
- M.S.G: A cooler of Mango Wine, Strawberry and Ginger Ale
- Plum Wine Cooler
- Tsingtao Lager
JARDIN DE FIESTAS:
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- Chile Relleno de Picadillo: Battered Poblano Pepper filled with Ground Beef covered with Tomato Sauce and Garnished with Queso Fresco and Toasted Almonds
- Brocheta de Pollo con Salsa Morita: Grilled Chicken with Red and Green Bell Pepper served with Salsa Chile Morita and Garnished with Micro-Cilantro and Edible Flowers
- Tres Leches: Vanilla Sponge Cake, Cajeta, Condensed Milk and Evaporated Milk and Garnished with Orange Zest
- Hibiscus Margarita
- Elderflower Pineapple Margarita
- Watermelon White Sangria
- Pacifico Draft Beer with Kahlua Floater
URBAN FARM EATS:
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink—plus tips to grow your own groceries!
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, B&W Gourmet Farms Baby Arugula, Feta and Balsamic Reduction (GF) (V)
- Seared Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Ragoût, Spring Vegetables and Fingerling Potatoes
- Crabless Cake with Crispy Vegetable Slaw, Lemon Vinaigrette and Old Bay Remoulade (V)
- Avivé Natural Peach Sparkling Wine, France
- King Estate Acrobat Pinot Noir, Oregon
- Wildflower Pale Ale, Forbidden Root Brewery, Chicago, IL
- Urban Mary with House-made Pickled Green Bean
- Urban Fairy Cocktail
Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions perfect for a farm-fresh picnic near the United Kingdom Pavilion!
- Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Branston Dressing with Pears
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (V) (GF)
- McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY
- Florida Beer Company Caribe Blood Orange Tropical Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Ciderboys Magic Hard Strawberry Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider, California (Non-alcoholic)
LA ISLA FRESCA
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce
- Caribbean Conch Salad with Avocado, Mango and Onions
- FlanCocho: Vanilla Caramel Custard with Chocolate Coffee Cake (V)
- Red Stripe Lager
- Frozen Simply Tropical™ Juice Drink with Cruzan Mango Rum
- Frozen Simply Tropical Juice Drink (Non-alcoholic)
The festival, including all gardening programs, exhibits, concerts, special appearances and more, is included in regular Epcot admission. For more information visit www.epcotinspring.com. Share your favorite dishes using the hashtag, #FreshEpcot.
Be sure to pick up your 2017 Garden Passport at any of the outdoor kitchens located in the World Showcase. It’s impossible to try everything in one visit, you may need to visit the festival more than once!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next magical Disney vacation. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money!
Photo Credit: Disney
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.