It’s one thing to visit a Walt Disney World theme park during the day but to me, it’s even more magical to visit it at night! There’s nothing like taking in the details of a park under the moon and bright lights. That’s why I am so excited to see what magic Toy Story Land will hold when I get to visit it for the first time at night.
Luckily for us, we won’t even have to wait until next week’s official opening on June 30! “Inside Disney Parks” has just released their newest episode and it features all the magic in Toy Story Land once the sun goes down.
The new episode features the following topics:
- Riding Slinky Dog Dash: See Disney Parks Blog author Jennifer Fickley-Baker joins Phil Holmes, vice president of Disney’s Hollywood Studios take their first ride on Slinky Dog Dash! You’ll get to see all the dips the new ride promises riders.
- New Float in Paint the Night Parade: Disney Park Blog author Michael Ramirez takes us behind the scenes of the new “Incredibles” float coming to Disney California Adventure before it makes its official premiere on June 23! You’ll get to see how Dash’s super-human speed comes to life as he races around the float.
- Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land: Disney’s Hollywood Studios Culinary Director Robert Adams shows us some of the new tasty items coming to the new land!
- New Toys Created fro Toy Story Land: Disney Parks Toy Merchandiser Dan Vega does an “unboxing” segment showing us how they are making small-scale replicas of the new attractions inside of Toy Story Land.
Check it out!
How excited are you for Toy Story Land?
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to Toy Story Land and Walt Disney World! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Guide to New Experiences and Changes Coming to Walt Disney World in 2019 - September 21, 2018
- VIDEO: Experience Halloween on the High Seas - September 21, 2018
- Casey’s Corner Hot Diggity Dog for October is Not to Be Missed! - September 21, 2018