Today is the day for some Be Our Guest dinner news! The new prix-fixe menu for the Be Our Guest dinner in the Magic Kingdom will make its debut! While Disney shared a preview of the menu a few months ago but today we are happy to share the complete dinner menu with you.
As part of the prix-fixe offering, guests will select one appetizer and one entree from the following:
- Mixed Field Greens
- French Onion Soup
- Charred Octopus
- Maine Lobster Bisque
- Assorted Meats and Artisanal Cheese Selection
- Center-Cur Filet Mignon
- Spice-Dusted Lamb Chops
- Smoked Ricotta and Corn Tortellini
- Poulet Rouge Chicken
- Saffron-Infused Seafood Bouillabaisse
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Guest will also receive the Dessert Trio featuring the following:
- Almond Macaron
- Dark Chocolate Truffle
- White Chocolate “Chip” Cup with the Grey Stuff!
Kids’ Meal Options include a fruit cup or garden salad and one of the following:
- Grilled Seafood of the Day
- Mickey Meatloaf
- Chicken Brochette
- Grilled Steak
- Beast Casserole featuring Mac and Cheese with seasonal vegetables
- Grilled Cheese and Turkey Noodle Soup
Be Our Guest also offers a nice assortment of beer, wine, and sparkling wine selections.
Please note that the new Be Our Guest dinner menu is now considered a signature meal offering and counts as two credits with a Dining Plan. The Beast is still scheduled to be the host of dinner. For guests not using a dining plan, the cost for dinner is now $55 for adults and $35 for children ages 3 to 9.
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018