The 2021 first quarter accident and injury report for Orlando theme parks has been released. There were only two injuries at Walt Disney World from January to March of this year. Take a look at the reported injuries below.
- Gran Fiesta Tour (02/15/21): A 69-year-old female guest injured her ankle
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Kilimanjaro Safaris (03/13/21): A 72-year-old female guest became ill while riding the attraction
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- The Incredible Hulk (02/15/21): A 42-year-old female guest experienced syncope
Universal Studios Florida
- E.T. Adventure (03/13/21): A 71-year-old female guest experienced motion sickness
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls (3/29/21): A 25-yeah-old female had a hip injury
Busch Gardens and LEGOLAND did not have any accidents or injuries to report for the first quarter.
Florida theme parks don’t give any more details regarding accidents and injuries that happen in their parks. Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and other Central Florida theme parks are required to report the most serious accidents and injuries where guests are hurt or hospitalized for 24 hours.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town at Walt Disney World Resort - October 15, 2021
- New way to Pin Trade at Walt Disney World with Mystery Boxes - October 15, 2021
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort officially reopened today - October 14, 2021