The theme parks in central Florida are required to submit an Accident & Injury report to the State of Florida for their theme parks. The theme parks in the area are required to disclose health problems/injuries on rides if guests were hospitalized for at least 24 hours. This is part of an agreement the parks made to avoid state inspections.
Here is a look at some of the accidents and injuries that occurred for the 4th quarter (October – December) of 2019.
Walt Disney World
- December 10th: Female age 89 with a pre-existing medical condition experienced a temporary loss of consciousness while riding Space Mountain.
- October 5th: Female age 39 with a pre-existing medical condition felt dizzy and had trouble with equilibrium after riding Star Tours.
- October 8th: Male age 66 with a pre-existing condition was ill after experiencing Star Tours.
- October 31st: Female age 46 experienced severe head pain, illness, and vomiting after riding Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.
- October 22nd: Male age 30 experienced chest pain after riding an attraction but didn’t confirm which one.
- December 13th: Female age 44 experienced motion sickness after riding Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.
Islands of Adventure:
- November 3rd: Female age 57 felt motion sickness after riding Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
- December 26th: Male age 77 suffered a knee injury after riding Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
- December 8th: Male age 67 felt bilateral knee pain on the train.
- None reported
Click here to see the Accident & Injury Report for the 3rd quarter of 2019.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Tickets On Sale For Give Kids The World Village’s Night of a Million Lights Holiday Spectacular - September 30, 2020
- Disney World’s Polynesian Resort Entertainers will not be returning to work - September 30, 2020
- Yehaa Bob will not be returning to Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort - September 29, 2020