Pack your Mickey ears and head to the most magical place on Earth this spring break. Orlando, Florida was recently ranked by Orbitz.com as the number one Spring Break Destination for 2016. Not only is Walt Disney World in Orlando home to four of the world’s top theme parks but you’ll also be able to enjoy an outdoor festival, live music, fine dining and beautiful weather this Spring. If you’re looking for relaxation, convenience, affordability and an overall good time then Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida could be the ideal destination for you this spring break.
MUST-DO ACTIVITIES THIS SPRING
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Resort unites all the best things about spring, from fresh flavors, world-class concerts, blooming works of art and more. The festival runs now through May 30.
- Those in the mood to groove can enjoy the Garden Rocks Concert Series in the America Gardens Theatre in Epcot. Live performances will be held every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening at 5:30, 6:45 and 8pm during the Flower & Garden Festival.
- With so much Florida sunshine, Orlando’s world-famous water parks are already offering refreshing excitement for guests of all ages at Disney’s Blizzard Beach, and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon.
- It’s the perfect season for food lovers to visit Orlando, as kitchens across the destination burst with fresh ingredients. Unique eats and seasonal ingredients can be found at Disney Spring’s new dining venues, including Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto’s Morimoto Asia, and The BOATHOUSE.
- Sports fans will find a unique treat in catching an Atlanta Braves Spring Training game at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports, now through the end of March.
- Save up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels this Spring! Plus, receive one more ticket day FREE when your package includes a minimum 4-day Magic Your Way ticket.
There is so much to see, taste and do this Spring in Walt Disney World. For more information or to start planning your Disney vacation, contact email@example.com. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I offer complimentary planning services to help make your Disney vacation as magical as possible.
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017