After much complaining the original Dinner Menu returns to ‘Ohana in Disney’s Polynesian Resort! When the Shrimp & Sausage Casserole debuted it was not well-received online. I remember when they changed the Bread Pudding a while ago and Disney Addicts complained so much they had to bring it back…
However, the Shrimp Casserole is out and the Peel & Eat Shrimp has returned! Also, grilled chicken and the ‘Ohana bread have also returned.
Here is a look at the Family Style Dinner Menu:
- Mixed Greens Salad
- Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings
- Signature ‘Ohana Bread: With Honey Butter
- Pork Dumplings Tossed in Garlic-Chili Sauce
- ‘Ohana Dinner Skillet: Wood-fired Grilled Teriyaki Beef, Spice Peel-n-Eat Shrimp, Grilled Chicken with Polynesian-inspired Chimichurri Sauce, ‘Ohana Noodles, Roasted Broccolini
- ‘Ohana Bread Pudding: A la mode with Homemade Caramel Sauce
Pricing for dinner at ‘Ohana is $55 plus tax for adults and $33 plus tax for each child ages 3 to 9.
Are you excited to see the original dinner menu return to ‘Ohana? Now, all we need is for the Disney Characters to return to our favorite Breakfast!