Coming this summer for Disney World Annual Passholders is a super cute Orange Bird Magnet!
Here are the details from Disney:
Hello, sunshine! In celebration of the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival, the Orange Bird Passholder magnet will be mailed to active Passholders in early summer (2 magnets per household). It’s our way of saying “Thank You for being a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder.” Be sure to confirm or update the address for each adult Passholder in your household by March 31; see Important Details below for more information.
Can’t get enough Orange Bird? Guests can find his spunky attitude and iconic citrus-inspired design across apparel, headwear, drinkware and more (while supplies last) when visiting the Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival this spring. While visiting, Guests can also enjoy delicious dishes at outdoor kitchens, unforgettable character topiaries and more—through July 5, 2021!
To confirm or update Passholder address:
- Sign in to your MyDisneyExperience account.
- Click on Profile.
- Click on Contact Information.
- Check that your shipping address is correct, and update if needed.
- Repeat the process for each adult Passholder in your household
Two Orange Bird magnets per household. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over Black Widow Release - July 29, 2021
- Destination D23 event at Walt Disney World sells out in minutes - July 29, 2021
- New Jungle Cruise additions added to the menu at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar - July 29, 2021