Time is running out to book your special Walt Disney World vacation with limited-time savings at a Disney Springs Resort Area hotel! With rates starting as low as $76 per night, a stay at any of these hotels has the added benefit of a complimentary shuttle to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks plus a “Passport to Savings” booklet featuring discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants, and advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World golf courses.
Situated on Walt Disney World Resort property, all six hotels are ideally located within easy walking distance to Disney Springs, which now features more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments. This includes exceptional dining options — ranging from casual fare to extraordinary restaurants by renowned James Beard Award-winning chefs – as well as outstanding shopping, unique attractions, and numerous choices to enjoy outdoor entertainment. Among the new offerings at Disney Springs are Gideon’s Bake House, Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brews, M&M’s Store, Rustic Cuff new pop-up location, and Fit 2 Run is back in a new location.
To take advantage of these Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ special rates, book your stay now through March 28, 2021 for travel between now and June 18, 2021. These special rates are:
- · B Resort & Spa – room rates from $79 per night;
- · DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – room rates from $78 per night;
- · Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – room rates from $109 per night (promo code V2);
- · Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – room rates from $89 per night (promo code V2);
- · Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – room rates from $79 per night;
- · Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – room rates from $76 per night.
To book your next stay at one of these amazing hotels, contact me for a free, no-obligation quote!
- Indiana Jones in Disneyland to begin testing virtual queue - May 11, 2021
- New lighting being installed for Tron Lightcycle Run - May 11, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line wants to use Fort Lauderdale as another year-round port - May 8, 2021