No park seems to have as much ground to cover as Epcot, by the time you get through the World Showcase you truly feel like you’ve walked around the world and the future (world) seems unattainable. It’s important to pace yourself and remember to take a break or five…try some of my favorite places!
1. One of my favorite spots to relax in Epcot is actually a attraction, yes it does kind of feel like I’m cheating on the list, but I can’t help myself, I love “Living with the Land”. There’s something about that quiet little boat ride that’s relaxing and interesting, and it’s just long enough to cool off before heading into the heat again.
2. Inside the Impressions de France (French pavilion, World Showcase) there is a cafe area with tables and chairs where you can grab a sweet treat from Boulangerie Patisserie and take a break. There are cafe tables indoors and outdoors, but I would still recommend stopping here at an “off” time (not during the lunch hour).
3. Nestled back in the Moroccan pavilion is a maze of shops (in the shade), with intricate mosaic tile work. I love the fountain area right out front for sitting and people watching.
4. Who can resist the Three Caballeros? Certainly not me, which is why I always stop in Mexico and take the Grand Fiesta Tour. If you’ve never taken the little indoor boat ride in Mexico, give it a try!
5. Spaceship Earth-Another double hitter of attraction and relaxation. Board the spaceship and take a tour of the earth through the ages. Quiet, cool and now interactive, it’s a slow, fun ride for everyone.
What are your favorite Epcot break spots?
- Chip’s Epcot Touring Plan (chipandco.com)
- My Top 5 Favorite World Showcase Pavilions (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.