Sip the Key Lime wine by Florida Orange Groves at Florida Local marketplace and dig into the heavenly Linda Bean’s Perfect Main Lobster Roll at Hops & Barley marketplace. Then grab a seat to eat to the beat of pop icons like Big Bad Voodoo Daddy performing in America Gardens Theatre during the final 12 days of the 17th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Disney guests have been flocking to the annual food fest since opening day Sept. 28 and continue to celebrate by sampling tempting bites and organic wines from TERRA, the new vegan marketplace, and more than 25 other food and beverage kiosks representing regional cuisine from six continents.
Every evening, they can rock to an Eat to the Beat concert at 5:30, 6:45 or 8 p.m. Onstage in November are:
- Nov. 1-2 38 Special — “Hold on Loosely”
- Nov. 3-4 Howard Jones LIVE — “No One Is to Blame”
- Nov. 5-6 NEW! Blues Traveler — “Run-Around”
- Nov. 7-8 NEW! Dennis DeYoung, original member of the group STYX – “Come Sail Away”
- Nov. 9-12 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — “Go Daddy-O”Culinary demonstrations, beverage seminars and other daily events at the Festival Center add an extra element of fun for foodies.
Weekend HGTV Home Entertaining Seminars in November feature:
- Nov. 2-4 Marianne Canada, HGTV.com Special Projects Editor.
Seminar topic: “Handmade Goodies They Won’t Regift.”
- Nov. 9-12 Emily Henderson, Secrets from a Stylist. Seminar topic: “Create Holiday Memories: Style, Share, Preserve Those Family Photos & Cards.”
Festival Center guests are still savoring liquid-candy-bar sweetness when they taste the gourmet drinking chocolate at The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar in the Center. Other don’t-miss festival opportunities: the popular Ocean Spray “Discover the Cranberry Bog” and The Watermelon Patch presented by the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
For details on all special events, including the popular Party for the Senses – final event Nov. 3 – and other premium tasting experiences, visit www.epcotfoodfestival.com.
- Review: Disney Food Blog Mini Guide to the 2012 Food and Wine Festival (chipandco.com)
- HGTV Stars Serve Up Home Entertaining Tips During 17th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (chipandco.com)
- Universal Studios Hollywood officially reopens TODAY! - April 16, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Pop-Up Shop Now Open at Disney Springs - April 16, 2021
- Disney Magic sailings through October 9th have been suspended - April 15, 2021