We announced a while back that Night of Joy was expanding this year, and now we have more information about tickets prices and options, and are excited to let you know that tickets are on sale now for the Sept 9-10, 2016 event, being held at Disney’s Wide World of Sport Complex at the Walt Disney World Resort.
This year’s performers are as follows:
- Friday, September 9 – MercyMe, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Francesca Battistelli, Crowder, Matthew West, Stars Go Dim, Zealand Worship
- Saturday, September 10 – newsboys, for King & Country, Young & Free, Switchfoot, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch, Tim Timmons
There are 3 different ticket options for the 2016 Night of Joy festival:
- An admission ticket to the concerts for Friday night, Sept, 9, 2016: $39 per adult, $39 per child aged 3-9. (Premium seats $59 per adult and per child)
- An admission ticket to Saturday’s concerts as well as admission to one of the 4 parks that day (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom), Sept 10, 2016: $99 per adult, $99 per child aged 3-9.(Premium seats $119 per adult and per child)
- A ticket that includes admission to both nights of concerts plus admission to one of the 4 parks on Saturday: $119 per adult, $119 per child aged 3-9.(Premium seats $149 per adult, and per child)
You can visit Disney’s website here for more information and to purchase tickets.
Contact me today for more information, and to take advantage of my FREE Disney Vacation planning services. I specialize in Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote, or you can find me on my Facebook page here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!