Guests riding Flight of Passage in Animal Kingdom’s Pandora- The World of Avatar are now being given new warning cards. These are similar to the ones received on Mission: SPACE in Epcot. It’s simply to warn of possible motion sickness, seat restraints, and the 3D experience.
- Guests must prevent card to the ACE guide.
- You will be restrained on a moving vehicle at a significant height above ground.
- Your flight is a highly immersive 3D experience with sudden drops and acrobatic aerial maneuvers.
- Those who have a fear of heights or are prone to motion sickness should not fly.
Warning: For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride.
The seating and restraints may prohibit Guests of certain body shapes or sizes from riding. A practice vehicle is available at the attraction entrance.
Photo cred: @thetimtracker
If you want to see more of Tim’s adventures in the parks, follow along on his YouTube channel.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018