Disney announced a new promotion for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort honoring active-duty and retired members of the U.S. military with special offers on theme park admissions and resort stays for most dates in 2019.
Starting today, multi-day Disney Military Promotional Tickets will be available for each location. Here’s a look at the details:
At Walt Disney World Resort – Military Promotional Tickets include four- and five-day tickets with Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option. The Park Hopper Option with each ticket allows guests to visit more than one park at the resorts on each day of their visit.
For more details and pricing for the Walt Disney World Resort Military Promotion Ticket, please visit Disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/military-multi-day-tickets-2019/.
At Disneyland Resort – Military Promotional Tickets include a three- or four-day Park Hopper ticket valid for adult or child admission with blockouts on select dates in April. The Park Hopper Option at Disneyland Resort also allows guests to visit more than one park at the resorts.
For information, including pricing, for the Disneyland Resort Military Promotion Ticket, check out Disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/military-3-day-tickets/.
Also, active-duty and retired U.S. military personnel can take advantage of great rates at select Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort hotels.* The Walt Disney World Resort room offer is valid for stays most nights from Jan. 1, 2019, through April 13, 2019, and April 26, 2019, through Dec. 19, 2019. The Disneyland Resort room offer is valid for stays most nights from Jan. 1, 2019, through, 2019.
Here are some other important details you should know:
- Offers are available only for Eligible Service Members. “Eligible Service Members” are active-duty or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets only by Eligible Service Members or their spouses (but not both), for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold. Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use. May not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Subject to certain exceptions, Disney 4-Day/5-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort are not valid until activated by the Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows.
- Disneyland Resort Military Promotional tickets are valid beginning Jan. 1, 2019, and expire Dec. 21, 2019. Blockout days of April 14, 2019, through April 22, 2019, apply. Tickets are not valid for Magic Morning early-entry admission at Disneyland Park.
- Subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
*Room offers are subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for these offers are limited. Eligible Service Members or spouse must present a valid military identification at check-in. If valid military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay. Offer is non-transferable, and Eligible Service Member/spouse must stay in the room. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks. The Walt Disney World Resort room offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels, campsites, Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Additional per adult charges may apply at the Walt Disney World Resort if there are more than 2 adults per room. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply. Disneyland Resort room offer excludes select Concierge rooms and suites, except Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
Photo Credit Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!