Exciting news coming out of SeaWorld Orlando! Construction is now underway on a “Sesame Street” themed land! When the new land opens in Spring 2019, families will be able to walk down the iconic “Sesame Street” for the first time when SeaWorld Orlando brings the world famous street to Park Guests all while connecting them to the fun, laughter, and learning of Sesame Street!
“We are excited to transport our guests into the colorful and creative world of Sesame Street through immersive theming, character interactions and interactive play,” said SeaWorld Orlando President Jim Dean. “Sesame Street at SeaWorld Orlando is an amazing addition to our park, providing more unique and memorable experiences for the entire family.”
Sesame Street at SeaWorld Orlando Highlights:
• Explore: Guests will explore the iconic neighborhood as they walk through Abby Cadabby’s garden, visit Mr. Hooper’s store, stop by Big Bird’s nest, sit on the famous 123 stoop and meet their favorite friends from Sesame Street including Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Big Bird.
• Celebrate: Elmo and his furry friends, along with parade dancers will invite guests to join the party on Sesame Street daily during SeaWorld Orlando’s first-ever parade.
• Play: The immersive area will feature exciting rides, wet and dry play areas and interactive experiences designed to entertain the entire family.
“In partnering with Sesame Workshop, we are creating a land for guests to make an authentic connection that can only be found in hugging a furry friend or reading a book with Big Bird,” shared Amanda Trauger, Experience Design Manager for SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment.
Construction on Sesame Street at SeaWorld Orlando is currently underway. The new themed area will be located on the south end of the park, where Happy Harbor currently stands.
Planning a visit to SeaWorld, Disney World, and the Orlando Area? CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
Let us help plan your next Disney Vacation!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source/Image Credit: SeaWorld
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018