There is an extra bit of magic coming to next year’s runDisney events. You can now commemorate your race weekend with new New runDisney MagicBands! These bands will feature artwork that coordinates with the runDisney race, and be available to purchase during the runDisney event weekend.
Two styles have been revealed so far, with the third to be revealed soon! There is a beautiful blue band featuring icons of all four parks for the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, and a stunning light purple Band featuring Cinderella, Moana, and Pocahontas for the 2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend. The third runDisney band will be for the 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend!
These new commemorative MagicBands retail for $34.99 plus tax, and will be available for early purchase with the products tab in your runDisney Account for participants currently registered for the coordinating 2020 runDisney event.
The runDisney Magicbands will be limited edition releases, and available for the following race weekends:
- 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend | Limited Edition size 2,000
- 2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend | Limited Edition size 1,000
- 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend | Limited Edition size 1,000
It’s nice to see that they have accommodated the larger race weekend with a larger release of bands too! If you do not get these during the pre-purchase process for your race, you can check the runDisney Expo at the ESPN complex to see if any will still be available. However with such limited quantities, I would suggest taking advantage of the pre-purchase!
Will you commemorate your race-cation with one of the new limited edition runDisney MagicBands?Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Disney Princess Water Bottles From Tervis Are Fit For Royalty - March 29, 2020
- The The Three Caballeros Loungefly Collection IsA Melody Of Style - March 28, 2020
- Stay Golden With The Golden Girls Tiki Mugs From Geeki Tiki - March 27, 2020