We have a brand new dates of restaurants reopening in Disneyland thanks to Disney Parks Blog. Six more restaurants have been given a reopening date as of now. Disney Parks Blog gave us this update today.
We hope you are hungry for more Disneyland restaurant openings! As we continue to reopen our dining locations, we will update this Dining Guide, giving you one source to find which restaurants are open … or soon to open!
We are excited to announce the latest restaurants to join the reopening list:
- Paradise Garden Grill (opening May 13)
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests; online reservations available May 18)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant (opening May 27; online reservations available May 18)
- Napa Rose (opening May 28 – dinner only; online reservations available May 18)
- Storytellers Café (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; online reservations available May 18)
- GCH Craftsman Bar (New! Excited to announce online reservations will be available May 28)
Reminder to download or update the Disneyland mobile app*, as this is the primary way to order food and beverages at most quick-service dining locations. Here is a link for additional details on the mobile order.
Our full-service park locations have limited seating capacity for guests with confirmed theme park reservations and tickets for the same park on the same date 60 days in advance with mobile check-in and mobile wait-list at select full-service locations, available on the Disneyland mobile app.
Visit the Dining: Know Before You Go for more information. Be sure to have the latest version of the app downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
Check out our Know Before You Go blog post to learn more about theme park reservations, tickets, and more.
- Disney World Testing Fireworks at the End of June - June 16, 2021
- Disney World Firework Showtimes now listed on Disney Website - June 16, 2021
- Physical Distancing removed from Disney World Website - June 16, 2021