A few weeks ago a new feature arrived on the My Disney Experience app. This new feature allows guests to be put on a Disney World restaurant’s waitlist from their mobile device! Before, if guests did not have a reservation, they would have to go to the check-in desk at a restaurant and possibly be added to the waitlist.
When this feature first rolled out, there were only 4 restaurants available. More restaurants have now been added to the walkup waitlist list! Now when we look on the app, there are 13 restaurants available.
The restaurants now on the list are:
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Biergarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion
- California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Coral Reef Restaurant – The Seas Pavilion
- Garden Grill Restaurant – The Land Pavilion
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – Canada Pavilion
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West
- Rose & Crown Dining Room – UK Pavilion
- Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera at Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
This new feature is a great option for guests who aren’t able to get an Advanced Dining Reservation or have a last-minute urge to dine at one of these restaurants. Will you be trying it out on your next visit?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Two new Disneyland Starbucks ceramic tumblers now available - October 18, 2020
- Disney World Closing Early on New Years Eve - October 16, 2020
- CAPA asks Governor Newsom to reopen California Theme Parks - October 16, 2020