A few weeks ago a new feature arrived on the My Disney Experience app. This new feature allows guests to be put on a Disney World restaurant’s waitlist from their mobile device! Before, if guests did not have a reservation, they would have to go to the check-in desk at a restaurant and possibly be added to the waitlist.
When this feature first rolled out, there were only 4 restaurants available. More restaurants have now been added to the walkup waitlist list! Now when we look on the app, there are 13 restaurants available.
The restaurants now on the list are:
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Biergarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion
- California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Coral Reef Restaurant – The Seas Pavilion
- Garden Grill Restaurant – The Land Pavilion
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – Canada Pavilion
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West
- Rose & Crown Dining Room – UK Pavilion
- Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera at Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
This new feature is a great option for guests who aren’t able to get an Advanced Dining Reservation or have a last-minute urge to dine at one of these restaurants. Will you be trying it out on your next visit?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!